- CBD QUIZ
- Product Type
If you’ve ever encountered the small disaster of a clogged vape cart, you know exactly how frustrating it can be. Whether you’re trying to enjoy the last few drops or have a brand new THC cart that’s clogged up, there’s no need to waste any of your precious oil.
Here’s how to unclog a cart quickly and effectively:Table of Contents
A clogged vape pops up from time to time, but why does it happen? Typically, it’s because the liquid inside a vape cart changes its thickness at different temperatures.
As you pull on a heated vape it draws the warm, thin oil into the coils and mouthpiece. When the vape cools, the oil becomes thicker and can clog the vape. Overtime, residue from the vapor can also build up in the mouthpiece and cause a clog. Either way, you can usually unclog your vape cart in a few simple steps.
For minor clogs, you may be able to use your mouth to suction the vape and pull the clog free. This is the easiest way to clear a slight clog, but a serious clog won't be this easy to fix.
You don't want to fire the vape continually while it's clogged since it will burn up the coils without proper air flow, but you need to get some warmth to the clogged area of the vape. You can move the vape to a warm area in your home, roll it between your hands, or briefly wrap it in a towel that you just pulled from the dryer. After it's mildly warm, try pulling on the vape with your mouth to pull the clog free.
Be careful not to expose the contents of your vape to extreme heat or even to moderate heat for any lengthy period of time since it could degrade the compounds in your THC oil, making the cart useless.
Be wary of exposing your vape battery to heat as well. Never leave a battery in direct sunlight or heat it to high temperatures by any other means, which could be dangerous.
This is especially helpful for a vape that's clogged at the mouthpiece, especially if it's been sitting for some time and has become crystallized. Use a small tool, like a toothpick, cotton swab, or other small poking device to try to scrape or wipe the clog free. This will only work if the clog is in the mouthpiece, and you shouldn't try to open the vape cart to poke around inside it because you may ruin the cart entirely.
To save you from having to worry about how to unclog a cart, you can take a few steps to prevent your cart from becoming clogged. The best way to do this is by:
Our Delta-8-THC vaporizers are designed with high-quality materials that fire on all cylinders for a smooth, clog-free vape experience. Our carts are made from high-quality glass with a ceramic core, and they won’t leak or burn the hemp oil material.
We use simple, hemp-derived ingredients to create our potent Delta-8-THC vape oil. Our vape carts contain 95% Delta-8-THC derived from legal hemp, and the other 5% is reserved for natural hemp-derived terpenes. Plus, all of our products are 100% Farm Bill compliant and backed by third-party lab testing that you can view before you buy. Check out our entire Delta-8-THC collection to learn more.
Comments will be approved before showing up.