Introducing our new in-house Delta 8 vape cartridges, perfect for those looking for a milder, more upbeat and functional buzz. Each Delta-8 cart contains 1000mg of 95% Delta 8 Δ8THC oil. The remaining 5% is terpenes for strain profiling so that each unique vape formula offers a targeted benefit. Comes in a 510 compatible ceramic core cartridge.
These cartridges contain a premium delta-8-THC extract oil derived from U.S. grown hemp using a breakthrough extraction technology. This process means that these vape carts fall under the Farm Bill’s definition for hemp products are are classified as federally legal.
With Delta-8-THC products, we recommend starting slow and getting a feel for the effects before adjusting your dose. Vaping Delta-8 provides a unique benefit that’s especially useful for new users: fast-acting effects.
Because the effects of this Delta 8 cart will come on almost instantly, you can easily take one puff at a time and wait a few minutes to monitor the effects. This method provides a gentle dosing experience that lets new users “dip their toes” in the Delta-8 experience and adjust their dosage as needed.
The vape cart contains a total of 1,000 mg of Delta-8-THC, which means a few puffs is all it will take for most users to find the lift they desire.
Always take caution when using any hemp-derived Delta-8 products. The hemp market is still mostly unregulated and that means that risks are inherently present. At Vida Optima, we take every possible step to ensure consistency and safety, but other hemp brands may not do the same. For that reason, the experience you’ve had with other hemp products may not directly translate to the next product you try.
Vida Optima strives to be a reputable, affordable source for buying Delta-8-THC oil online. From the beginning of our hemp manufacturing process to the moment that the products reach your door, we work to offer consistency, transparency, and education to help you optimize your Elev8 routine. View our Cannabis Encyclopedia to learn more about Delta-8-THC effects and how people are using it for sleep, pain, and more.
Our Elev8 Delta-8 Vape Cart contains 1000mg of Delta-8 per cartridge. A vape cart may deliver anywhere from 150 to 300 individual doses (single puffs) depending on the length of each dose and the battery used.
Our Elev8 Delta-8-THC Vape oil is a concentrated product made up of 95% Δ8THC oil and 5% terpenes derived from natural hemp.
Our Delta-8-THC oil is derived from USDA Certified Hemp that is cGMP compliant and grown right here in the U.S. Our solvent-free extraction and superior isomerization process ensure that our Delta-8 extract is clean, potent, and provides an unmatched, elevated experience.
Keep in a cool and dry place, ideally away from direct sunlight. To learn more, read “Storing Delta-8.”
We pride ourselves on our unmatched manufacturing process.
Our hemp journey starts in Kentucky, where the original hemp material undergoes full panel testing to ensure that it’s free of contaminents like pesticides & antimicrobial intruders.
Extracted in Nevada and Kosher Certified, no solvents are used during extraction making no possibility of solvents making their way into the final product.
Extract batches ungero a 3rd party lab analysis to ensure they exceed our stringent requirements. Products that don’t pass the first analysis are rejected.
These extracts are used to create tinctures, gummies, caramels, candies, vapes & more through strict quality control processes from manfacturing to packagin. Countless years of product research & development are brought into fruition & into your hands.
We have a personalized level of service and connection with our customers. Vida Optima is not only made up of amazing products, but also amazing individuals who care about the community we have built.
Founded by two best friends whose lives have been impacted by the power of cannabis in different ways. Vida Optima stands for living your life optimally. Because becoming the best version of yourself will only lead you to the best version of your life.